You searched for:
|Course (click title to show fees)||UCAS code||Full time/Part time|
|Biodental Science and Technology BSC||B750||Full Time|
You can modify your search above.
|Course Duration (months)||33|
|Mode of attendance||Full Time|
The annual fee for your course includes a number of items in addition to your tuition. If an item or activity is classed as a compulsory element for your course, it will normally be included in your tuition fee. There are also other costs which you may need to consider.
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance
- Clinical tunics
As part of your tuition fee for BDS you'll also receive:
- A white coat
- A contribution to placement travel during your fourth year
As part of your tuition fee for BSc Bio-dental Science and Technology you'll receive:
- A white coat
- Project costs to a specified limit
You'll be required to pay for the following for all our courses:
- Minimal printing costs for oral health promotion and/or education activities (for example printing leaflets)
You'll be required to pay for the following for clinical courses:
- Other clothes to wear with clinical tunics
- Laundering of clinical tunics
- DBS update service - optional
- Clinical operating magnification loupes - optional
You'll also be required to pay for the following for the BDS course:
- Elective costs - students choose and fund their elective placement
- Upfront costs for travel to outreach placements in final year. For eligible students, the NHS Business Services Authority will reimburse excess travel costs incurred when undertaking outreach placement training.
You'll be required to pay for the following for the Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy course:
- Minimal costs for travel to deliver oral health promotion/education activities.
- Upfront costs for travel to outreach placements. For eligible students, the NHS Business Services Authority will reimburse excess travel costs incurred when undertaking outreach placement training.
Questions about fees? Our Student Fees Team will do their best to help: