You searched for:
|Course (click title to show fees)||UCAS code||Full time/Part time|
|General Engineering with Foundation Year FOUNDATION||H101||Full Time|
You can modify your search above.
|Course Duration (months)||57|
|Mode of attendance||Full Time|
The annual fee for your course includes a number of items in addition to your tuition. If an item or activity is classed as a compulsory element for your course, it will normally be included in your tuition fee. There are also other costs which you may need to consider.
- all materials for the 2nd year design exercise, 3rd year individual project and 4th year group project
- personal safety equipment
- course packs, lecture notes and lab books
- copies of suggested texts (available in the library)
- student registration with the Institute of Engineering and Technology
You'll be required to pay for printing costs for third and fourth year dissertations. There may also be additional costs involved with relocation for industrial placements and Study Abroad programmes if chosen.
Questions about fees? Our Student Fees Team will do their best to help: