You searched for:
|Course (click title to show fees)||UCAS code||Full time/Part time|
|Medicine MBCHB||A100||Full Time|
You can modify your search above.
|Course Duration (months)||57|
|Mode of attendance||Full Time|
The annual fee for your course includes a number of items in addition to your tuition. If an item or activity is classed as a compulsory element for your course, it will normally be included in your tuition fee. There are also other costs which you may need to consider.
- A lab coat (20/21 onwards)
- Dissection instruments (20/21 onwards)
- Dissection and histology workbooks
- Clinical skills consumables
- Placement travel contribution
- An enhanced DBS check and OH clearance
- Accommodation for placements where necessary
You'll be required to pay for the following:
- SSC/Elective travel, accommodation and visa costs
- GMC provisional registration in your final year in preparation for an F1 post
- Additional placement costs
You may wish to purchase your own stethoscope in Year 3.
Questions about fees? Our Student Fees Team will do their best to help: