You searched for:
|Course (click title to show fees)||UCAS code||Full time/Part time|
|Landscape Architecture BA||K3K4||Full Time|
You can modify your search above.
|Course Duration (months)||33|
|Mode of attendance||Full Time|
The annual fee for your course includes a number of items in addition to your tuition. If an item or activity is classed as a compulsory element for your course, it will normally be included in your tuition fee. There are also other costs which you may need to consider.
Although none of the following is compulsory, we recommend that you have:
- A3 cartridge paper sketch pad and bulldog clips.
- A3 pad of layout paper or similar. This is a lightweight paper which is useful for technical drawing.
- A roll of tracing paper or (much cheaper) baking paper/ greaseproof paper.
- Selection of pencils 2B or softer. It would also be good to have a few soft pastels and or charcoal.
- Technical drawing pens. A small selection of disposable fibre tip pens of different sized coloured pencils, for example Berol, Caran D'ache etc.
- Water colours. Small box set, student quality and a large brush (no smaller than size 10).
- Scale rule. This should include the following scales, 1:10, 1:100, 1:20, 1:200, 1:5, 1:500, 1:1250, 1:2500. The triangular (in section) scale rules are the easiest to work with.
- You will be using models in your first semester both to develop your design proposals and to demonstrate your final design. It is useful to have your own scissors, masking tape, glue, modeling knife and plasticine.
- Digital camera. Phone cameras are fine provided the image is of a suitable quality. You will need it for: field trips, site surveys, plant identification, recording your studio work and taking pictures of your design models.
Questions about fees? Our Student Fees Team will do their best to help: