You searched for:
|Course (click title to show fees)||UCAS code||Full time/Part time|
|Chemistry with a Year in Industry BSC||F111||Full Time|
You can modify your search above.
|Course Duration (months)||45|
|Mode of attendance||Full Time|
The annual fee for your course includes a number of items in addition to your tuition. If an item or activity is classed as a compulsory element for your course, it will normally be included in your tuition fee. There are also other costs which you may need to consider.
Learning Resource Pack
- The latest versions of our four required core text books used across all years of your study
- A molecular model kit to help you visualise 3D chemical structures
- Tutorial workbooks
- An electronic copy of our departmental data booklet
- Pocket-sized periodic table
Laboratory Resource Pack
- Laboratory coat
- Safety glasses
- A4 Laboratory notebook
- A USB stick for your laboratory data
- Safety gloves
- Comprehensive laboratory manuals
- An electronic version of 'The Laboratory Assistant'
You will have access to a range of online resources to specialist chemistry software, such as ChemDraw and CrystalMaker, to draw out and animate complex chemical structures.
You'll also be provided with required software via managed desktops, as well as poster presentation costs and thesis binding in Year 4.
You'll be required to pay for any ancillary materials and textbooks if you opt to take the year abroad course. You may also need to pay for any additional costs involved with relocating for a placement course or year abroad.
Questions about fees? Our Student Fees Team will do their best to help: