My student needs support with...
- Their progression2
- Changes to their course3
- The supervisory relationship4
- Submission and examination5
- Their professional development6
- Ethics and integrity7
- Their money8
- Their health and wellbeing9
- Their visa/immigration arrangements10
- Their safety11
- Reporting an incident12
- Another student
- Their child13
- Their family14
- Their living situation18
- Their religion and belief
- Their sexual or gender identity
- They want to change their mode of attendance (e.g. full time or part-time)
- They want to change the scope of their research, degree programme or department
- They’re thinking of taking a break from their studies
- They want to apply for parental leave
- They want to undertake a placement / internship
- They want to extend their time-limit
- They’re thinking of withdrawing from the University
- They want general information on the PGR supervision process
- They want to know the supervision requirements
- They need personal or pastoral support
- They want to know how to formally record their supervision meetings
- I/they want to know about their responsibilities as a student
- I/they want to know about their supervisor’s responsibilities
- I/they want to know about the department’s responsibilities
- They want to request a change of supervisor
- They have a query about their scholarship
- They’ve had an issue with their scholarship payment
- They need a scholarship confirmation letter
- They’re seeking information about what scholarships are available
- They have financial worries
- They’re struggling to pay their fees
- They need advice about their finances
- They’re seeking guidance about managing their money
What sort of incident do they want to report?
Is someone in their family ill or has recently died?
Are they estranged from their family and needing support?
Are they from a care background?
Are they currently looking for accommodation?
Are they living in University accommodation?